Advanced English Grammar Structure Rules with (to be + Verb 3rd form)
this article will help to you for improving your English through the English Grammar Structure rules . you will cleared your doubts of yet to be , still to be , was / were to be and so on by these English Grammar Structure rules .
Table of Contents
- Yet/Still to be , English Grammar Structure Rules
- Will have to be + 3rd verb form
- is/am/are to be + 3rd form of verb
- Was/Were to be + 3rd form of verb
- Has/Have/Had + to be + 3rd form of verb
- likely + to be + 3rd form of verb
- need / needs + to be + 3rd form of verb
Yet/Still to be , English Grammar Structure Rules
Subject + is/am/are + yet / still to be + verb 3rd form
this structure will use when you have to — something left to do , remaining something to happen .
( Hindi — kuch karne ke liye baki hona jaise kuch karna , koe kaam etc. )
1. It is yet to be gone . / It is still to be gone .
( Hindi — Aabhi jana baaki hain )
2. His room is yet to be cleaned . / His room is still to be cleaned .
( Hindi — Ghar aabhi saaf hona baaki hai )
3. Money is yet to be arranged / Money is still to be arranged .
( Hindi — paise ka bandobas karna baaki hai )
4. English Grammar structure is yet to be read .
English Grammar structure rules is still to be read .
( Hindi — English Grammar structure aabhi seekhna baaki hai )
5. Food is yet to be eaten by me .
Food is still to be eaten by me .
( Hindi — mera bhojan karna aabhi baaki hai ) .
Will have to be + 3rd verb form
Subject + will have to be + 3rd Form of Verb
This structure (will have to be) come to use when you have to speak — force to do something , doing something without your willing , etc
( Hindi — kuch jaroori karna , kuch jabarjasti karbana etc )
1 . Tree will have to be watered .
( Hindi — ped ko paani dena padega )
2. The Room will have to be cleaned .
( Hindi — us kamre ko saaf karna padega )
3. English Grammar structure rules will have to be read .
( Hindi — English Grammar structure rules padne padegein )
4. Roof of the house will have to be repaired .
( Hindi — ush ghar ki chaat theek karbane padegi )
5. the house will have to be destroyed continually by you .
( Hindi — wo ghar tumhe dheere dheere todna padega )
is/am/are to be + 3rd form of verb
This structure will use — Have to do , have to give , have to take etc .
( Hindi — kuch karna hai , kuch lana hai , kuch dena hai etc . )
Subject + is/am/are + to be + 3rd form of verb
1 . Milk is to be boiled in a while .
( Hindi — Doodh ubaalna hai thodi der mein )
2 . A expensive car is to be sold today .
( Hindi — Mahangi wali gaadi bechna hai aaj )
3. Fresh Vegetable are to be brought to vegetable seller .
( Hindi — Sabjiyan khareedna hai sabji wale se )
4. the Door is to opened a jar .
( Hindi — Darbaja aadhaa khula choodna hai )
5. Form is to be filled up .
( Hindi — Form bharwana hai )
Was/Were to be + 3rd form of verb
1 Television was to be repaired today .
( Hindi — T.V theek karwana tha aaj )
2. Milk was to be boiled .
( Hindi — Doodh ubaalna tha )
3. The letter was to be written .
( Hindi — Patra likhna tha )
4. Clothes were to be washed .
( Hindi — Kapde dhonein thee )
5. the room was to be cleaned .
( Hindi — Room ko saaf karna tha )
Has/Have/Had + to be + 3rd form of verb
You can use this — regularity or repeatedly in work .
( Hindi — kuch karna hai , kuch kaam karna padta tha )
Subject + has / have / had + to be + 3rd form of verb
1. Clothes had to be washed everyday .
( Hindi– Kapde roj dhone padtein hain )
2. Dishes had to be cleaned in that house by me .
( Hindi — Bartan mujhe roj dohne padte thee ush ghar mein )
3. English grammar structure rules have to read everyday to learn english .
( Hindi — English grammar structure rule padna padta hai roj english sikhne ke liye )
4. Letter have to written .
( Hindi — patra likhna tha )
5. this shop had to sold .
( Hindi — yeh dukaan bechni this )