Bhalae isme hai English meaning , accha hoga English meaning , behetar hoga English meaning , And HAD BETTER Hindi meaning .
Had Better Meaning In Hindi
- Accha hoga
- Accha Rahega
- Salah Dena kuch Accha Karwane ke liye
- Bhalae hona ke barein me batana , kisi ko
- behetar hoga
- theek hoga
Had Better Meaning In English
- would be nice
- would be great
- would be good
- may be good
- tell about betterment to someone .
Sentences on HAD BETTER
- you had better run away from there before police come .
( Hindi — tumhari bhalae eshme hai ki tum wahan se bhag jao police ke aane se pehle )
2. you had better sit to study , if your father come , they will angry on you .
( Hindi — tumhari bhalae eshme hai ki tum padne ke liye bheth jao , barna tumahare pitaji agae to tumhe ghossha karenge )
3. you had better open your own shop , you will able to earn money easily .
( Hindi — tumhari bhalae ish me hai , tum apni khudki dukaan khollo , ashani se tum paise kama paogein )
4. News’ Anchor had better , if they do not print about those goons .
( Hindi — Accha hoga Newswalo ke liye , agar wahe gundon ke bare me nahi chaptein hain )
5. India had better , if does not buy sukhoi-57 aircraft because china has already buy sukhoi-57 aircraft .
( Hindi — India ke liye behtar hoga , agar sukhoi-57 biman nahi kharidta kyunki china sukhoi-57 pehle se kharid chuka hai )